Foundation Paper Piecing is much easier than it looks! In this class, you will learn the modern fundamentals of this centuries old technique that not only incorporates straight lines, precise points and intersections that match-up perfectly; but also opens up a world of endless design possibilities for piecing that POPS!
In this three-hour class you will complete at least one block and start on another to complete at home. There will be several blocks to choose from at the beginning of class.
- Sewing Machine in good working order that you are familiar sewing on with an 80/20 needle (universal or sharps), a zig zag presser foot (comes standard with most machines), thread and full bobbin in a neutral color.
- 5 Flat Head Pins
- Thread snips, rotary cutter with new blade, cutting mat (12” X 18” is sufficient) and a 6” X 12” ruler or larger
- Glue stick (a simple Elmer's style is fine)
- Add a Quarter Inch ruler and a postcard or piece of card stock in similar size
- 5 Fat Quarters or similar size scraps
Class Date and Time:
- Monday, January 9, 2023
- 6:00 - 9:00 PM
- Professional Instruction
- Directions and Tips and Tricks to take home with you- Foundation Paper Patterns
|Mon, Jan 9, 2023 at 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm|