If you’ve ever wanted to learn the art of raw-edge appliqué, this is your chance! It’s straight-forward, easy, and opens up a whole new arena of design possibilities.
In this two-week beginner class, you’ll learn how to make a modern holiday table runner, sewing appliqué pieces in place using the raw-edge appliqué technique.
- Sewing machine in good working order that you are familiar sewing on
- Sewing pins, machine needles size 80/12 (universal or sharps)
- Sharp fabric scissors, rotary cutter with new blade, cutting mat, 6" x 12" or 6" x 18-24" ruler
- Thread & bobbins for your machine
- Fabric will be selected on the first night (not included in class price0
- Table runner patter, appliqué templates & fusible webbing provided by Wildflower Quilt Co.
Class Dates & Time:
Wednesday, October 19
Wednesday, November 2
* 6:30 - 8:30 PM
Professional instruction & course materials
Limited to eight students to allow for an intimate, hands-on experience.
|Wed, Oct 19, 2022 at 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm|